pregnancy due date

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Long Day! Baju, figures and market scenario!

Yes, I had a long day today. Went to Jln Tun Perak for a training session like usual. It was from 9am till 12.45pm (supposed). However it has ended later after noon coz we were measured for our uniform! CIMB is providing uniforms to the sales team. I do believe this is like a spiritually motivated by those new uniform, to make us better machines for better sales and figures coming in. Well, I could not careless as we will be given 2 pair of suits and pants and tudung.

I take it positively as I think I will save more on money spending for my office attire! That means, I can spend more for my baju jalan. Or lets make it a-financial-advisor-style; I can have more money for savings :D

After the measuring session ended, we went for lunch at Tupai-tupai. Its place is at the back of Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka or the opposite junction of road to Bellamy. The lunch was ok. Nothing special, nothing bad.

So I went back to the office and it was actually not a good start for being back. LOL. I was called to my Area Retail Manager (ARM)'s room. I was consulted for not bringing a very impressive figure. She said I was better last year. Well, I had nothing to comment. Just that from my personal opinion, customers has turned to be conservative lately due to the financial crisis that occured to the whole world. Evenmore, the market seems to be very volatile; volatile means it goes up or down drastically, unpredictable. Well, some of them are like that. But for the small figures I brought in, they are all from the non-conservative...

Well, I guess we will be going through hard times for this 2009. Almost unpredictable scenario. So please bear in mind to have stock of money in cash. The safest place to keep is of course ASB. But i heard bad rumors about ASB too, to be exact, the PNB. But it is very very p&c. I do not want to get caught for declaring this. :P So just bear in mind, have some stock of money, make sure you keep at the right place/account/bank...

As for unit trust, it is a good time to buy due to the dropped down prices, you get cheaper price and more units. But do not expect returns at the time being as the progress is quite low. Even for capital guaranteed product, it may sounds very good isn't it? But a guaranteed capital does not mean a guaranteed return at all! The figure given is normally a potential return based on the previous performance/historical value.

0 comments: